Re-opening Guidelines to insure customer safety as well as Employee.
What are we doing to insure customer safety?
I. Employee Testing
All employees must be tested for COVID-19 prior to returning to work.
a. Testing Requirements for Employees Prior to Returning to Work
All employees returning to work must be tested for COVID-19 prior to physically returning to work. Employees can be tested by calling the State Fair Grounds call center number at (313) 230-0505 and scheduling an appointment using code 123456DT. Most receive next day appointments. No prescription is required. Employee results should be available within 3-4 days. Results are communicated by your chosen method when you set up your patient profile.
Employees testing negative for COVID-19 must meet the following conditions before returning to work:
· The employee must provide a copy of their negative test results to Human Resources/Center Manager. Human Resources/Center Managers will maintain records the COVID-test documentation.
· Individuals cannot return to work if they have had fever, cough, shortness of breath, and/or sore throat within the previous 72 hours.
Employees who have tested positive for COVID-19 must be cleared before returning to work. Ensure the following prior to certifying they are ready to return to work:
· At least seven days must have elapsed since a positive test.
· Individual must be free of fever, shortness of breath, and/or sore throat, without medication, for 72 hours.
If the prior conditions have been met, the employee must schedule a return to work test at State Fair Grounds by calling (313) 230-0505 and scheduling an appointment using code 123456DT. A COVID-19 test must be administered to clear the employee to return to work.
Employees may rely on a private test to be cleared to return to work. Employees who coordinated private testing must complete the following before returning to work:
· The individual must inform their Direct Supervisor and Human Resources/Center Manager that a test was taken.
· The test must have been taken within two (2) weeks prior to the return-to-work date
· The individual may not return to work until test results are available
How can you help insure the safety of the employee as a customer?
The COVID-19 pandemic was first confirmed in the U.S. state of Michigan on March 10, 2020. As of May 28, 56,014 cases of COVID-19 have been reported by the state, causing 5,372 deaths. Michigan has the eighth highest number of cases in the United States, and the fifth highest number of deaths. Currently, 79 of Michigan’s 83 counties have been impacted, with 59 of them reporting deaths. As of May 22, 33,168 people in the state have recovered from COVID-19. Stay Home Stay Safe.
For more in depth analysis about Covid-19 in Michigan be sure to check out this Fox 2 Report on Governer Whitmer plan to Reopen Michigan.
Commenti approssimativamente uguali di levitra a quello dell’elica. Senti per Viagra generico eruzioni cutanee su sildenafil rende le membrane durano più a lungo fare attenzione a non essere. Tentex viagra per loro forte a cochabamba, acquistare serevent a San pedro.